Friday 5 February 2016

Will you be my Valentine ? - Cute gift on a box

Hi!
How are you my dear reader ? I wish everyone on a good day!

Today I have a cute gift that might be suit for someone special ;)
 I bet there are some snow over there .. hope you guys in a cozy warm and delight room when you read my post. So, please relax and enjoy ...

 

I have a cute little gift that tied on a pair of cutest bird tag from Magnolia Dies club, I believe it comes from volume 2.


I kept that gift on a box that slightly big than the petite card inside.
I used watercolor paper and doing loose water coloring using  Winsor and Newton - Cadmium Red which is nice to go with my lip balm's color.


This is the look from that set, aren't they are simply but sweet ? at least for my sight .. LOL!! But yes, I do love them so much! I think I will make some set and pass them over to some teachers ;)


Here is when I made that set ..


Thank you so much for stopping by on my blog post and I'll see you again soon!
Hugs, Yulis

6 comments:

Play Bazaar said...

You must make adjustments if you do not want your posts to show up in the order published. Changing the date is the first step to Satta King Play Bazaar rearranging your list. First, open a post and locate the date in the upper right hand corner. Click and change the date, then save the post. This changes where its position will be.

Play Bazaar city said...

Ahista ahista aapke kareeb aane lage hain, Dil tho dene se ghabraathe hain, Magar ahista ahista aapke dil ki kadar karne lage hain.play bazaar satta king

Play Bazaar said...

Don't simply view a contest as a means to attract new viewers, make sure your existing ones benefit too. Fans that you get from holding the contest usually do not last long. All they want to do is win a prize. Focus on rewarding loyalty to attract subscribers who are likely to purchase a product. Play Bazaar Techniques To Help You Market Through Facebook Satta King

Prince said...

Facebook is not only a place you can use for your own social connections. It is also a site where you can market your business to people. Use the tips here to help you reach as many people as you can. Facebook can be a great partner in your overall marketing strategy, so give it a shot. Play Bazaar Techniques To Help You Market Through Facebook Satta King

nestocean said...

Sbp homes gardenia
Mk technology park
Sivanta greens
Omni amayra city
vrs district one

playbazaarind-games said...

play bazaar nice sites more earn money anytime