Sunday 5 July 2015

Birthday Greeting

Hello there!

It's the beginning of July and feel that time flies so very fast ? 
yes it's life ..
Today I have a time to share my tiny card, and it was a Birthday card.

Here is my card.



I've nested her on a rectangle and attached the part of Tilda's tag, using  balloon dies from DooHickey's club vol. 5 and tied a pink laces on it.
I love to put some sequins on my card, but I think I just start to love the Pretty Pink Posh sequins :)

Supply:
Distress inks
DooHickey : Tilda tag (part) - Party Balloon

That's all from me today, Hope you will like my little pinky as much as I do :)
Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a good one!

Love,  Yulis

1 comment:

Play Bazaar city said...

himmat na ho to pyar na kar na, Zindagi nahi humko pyar se pyari, pyaar k liye hi he zindagi hamari, play bazaar satta king