Friday 5 June 2015

To a wonderful mother

Hello everyone!
With the warm of the sunlight, I would love to wish you all a beautiful day! ♥
Today I have a tag which will be dedicated to a mother, because mother is a very special person

I made it with a simply design but with so much loves on it! and again, I am happy to play with the newest DooHickeys - WWW Collection


Follow Me Flowers, Surfing leaf, Tag ( DooHickeys club vol 3 ) , Floral Swirl Corner ( Summer Memories ), Valentine letter stamp, Magnolia designed paper, Magnolia stamens.


I hope you will be inspired,
whenever you celebrate Mother's Day, either on May 30th or on a different dates, it is nice to
giving someone special with something special too
Thank you so much for looking my work and see you again!

xoxo, Yulis

No comments: