Friday 5 June 2015

Sakura ... Listen to the heart sing!

Hi there!!

How is your day ? I wish the beautiful day are with you ..
Today I have a blog post and I just love playing with the beautiful Sakura dies from the latest Magnolia release. Featured some from Sakura collection and one from WWW collection.

Here is my inspiration card;


I picked Tilda with Heartphone for my card .. because I want to tell a story through the card I made, about a very beautiful song of the heart 
I put a lyric from Japanese song .. an oldies love song .. She is listen the love song, enjoy the beautiful spring and remember her loved one .. oh no, a bit romantic for today's post .. :D

Here are more details,




I cut pick mulberry paper for Sakura flowers and fuzzy cutting their stamen. using chalk ink to give an impression of Sakura color.

Material : DooHickeys from Sakura collection, Follow me border - WWW2015, Mini Zigzag and scalloped lace - YS2011, Magnolia designed paper.

I hope you all will enjoy my blog post today and get some inspiration too ..
Thank you so much and will see you again very soon!!

xoxo,
Yulis

1 comment:

Play Bazaar city said...

Fir Bhi Koi Shikwa Koi Gam Nahi, Tanha The Aur Tanha Jiye Jaa Rahe Hai, Badnasib To Wo Hai Jinke Nasib Mein play bazaar satta king