Thursday 23 April 2015

You make me laugh :)

Hi there!

How are you dear lovelies ? I hope you all get the lovely days in this spring :)
Here, the sun shine so bright, and the rain has started rarely drop ..
and it's become a pleasant weather :)

Today I think it's time to share my work inspired to the weather and this time I am using Tilda with a Big Tulip from a collection some times ago "Little Easter" but I had so much fun to create with her outside the Easter though.

Here it is,


A cute card I made with lots of Magnolia dies :)



Supplied :
Tilda with her Big Tulip - Little Easter 2013
Magnolia flowers - Tulips
Doo Hickeys - Lovely Fence
Doo Hickeys - Mushroom kit
Doo Hickeys - Dragonflies
Doo Hickeys - Cloud and Flags
Doo Hickey's club Vol. 3
Distress ink various colors

Thank you so much for visiting me and seeing my work , Wish you all beautiful day!

Love, Yulis

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Archeage Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Play Bazaar city said...

Hansi par aur kutte ki Khamosi per kabhi bharosa nahi karna chahiye, play bazaar satta king