Tuesday 7 April 2015

Enjoy the Spring!

Hi all!

It's me here love to say hello to you and sending lots of Spring smileeeeees!!
How is your Easter ? I hope you got the special Ester this year and no mater the bunnies going so busy we are all love about Easter aren't we ? I am so sorry that my bunny really busy .. so, I haven't a card with bunny yet .. LOL!!!
But I still have a spring greeting card with the latest collection "World Wide Web" and I love love love this set .. they are trendy but still in Magnolia style ;)
I am so honored to be a guess DT on All about Magnolia challenge hosting by my friend Diana.

and here is my card using @ Tilda,


Isn't she is cute ??
well, let we support her with a mention @ {at} Tilda around the internet space ... it would be fun!


I search for wording around my stock but I suddenly think how if I use my laptop and print some words for her .. taraaa ... mentioned her, hashtag, .. oh so fun! :D :D

adding some materials : Tattered rose crackle paint, distress dry glitter, seam binding,small flowers

I hope you enjoy my card today, thank you so much for looking and
wish you all ..
a Beautiful Spring !!!


Love,
Yulis

Entering this on :
Simply Magnolia Shabby Chic
The Ribbon Girl - Pastel Colour
Tilda's Town - Spring

6 comments:

Céline said...

so cute ! love it
hugs
céline

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous, love it. Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. See you again soon, love Jane x

Evie said...

Stunning card Yulis, such a beautiful design. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Good Luck!

Hugs,
Evie

Unknown said...

Love the color ce Yulis. This is so pretty. Thank you for playing with us at Tilda's Town.

Hugs
Nathalia

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Play Bazaar city said...

dilbar hum tujhe kaise kahe, Jo dard hai dil me use kaise sahe, Rone se teri tasveer kahin mit na jaye, par Jab dard hai dil me to ashk play bazaar satta king