Monday 12 January 2015

Sending a kiss ..

Hello my lovely readers!

It's a bit too late to wish you a very Happy New Year .. but hope your don't mind to received my greeting ;)
I hope you had a wonderful holiday and ready for the new challenges for this brand new year, a new hope waiting for us and let's get ready for more blessings!
Today I have a card to share,
I play with water color to make DIY pattern paper for the background, some sequins for more happy feeling and I just love with the mini unique tag from the DooHickeys club volume 3.

Image : Joyful Tilda - Christmas Story 2013, Sparkle Hearts - Waiting for Christmas 2015
Wording : Stampin'Up!
Nesting dies and tag - DooHickeys







Kids getting back to school now and I think mommy have to add some extra time to get a crafty moment .. LOL!!
but I will be back soon :)
I wish you a lovely day and Thank you for stopping by.
Love,
Yulis

No comments: