Saturday 9 August 2014

Hello Sunshine!

Hello dear my fellows over there!
Its me today want to see you all .. and so good to be back here :)
before I will continue with something to share today, I just want to say that I thank you guys for always support me in many ways! How I blessed to have you all :)
ok, back to the post ..
as the weather soon become dry and hot, the Sun Shine was inspired at making card or projects, but I choose a card that I want to sent for my son's friend who wants to celebrate her birthday with seashore theme, how fun!

 
Nothing too fancy with the design but this time I would love to take a try to play something different with background, this idea borrowed from a photography tech called bokeh, after I did trials and errors I try to search some inspiration and I found a brilliant idea from Dawn , she gives me lots of inspirations and for mine I use Liquid masking from Winsor and Newton to temporary closed my image when water coloring the background.
and also .. please forgive me about my coloring :) I did any mistakes here and there :)
I know, I haven't success enough for the bokeh background but I want to try again for sure because it was so fun to do!! meanwhile I still love the out come and hopefully you will like that also and get inspired too!!
 

 Ok, peeps .. that's all from me to day and wish you all a great day!!
Lots of love,
Yulis

2 comments:

Christina C. said...

I loooove the watercolored background, Yulis! Tilda is colored to perfection, as always!
A most gorgeous creation!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sweet
hugs Tamara