Thursday 17 October 2013

Let's start to count.. weeks before Christmas eve!

Hello everyone!

I am so happy to be here again, after the trouble of my personal computer ..
yup! it's good to be back :)

I've got super cute newest release stamps from Magnolia couple days ago they called Winter Wonderland 2013 can't wait until today I will reveal them :)
and start from this one:


Stamp image was : The Day Before Christmas and it colored with distress ink refill, decorated with chestnut pearl liquid, silver and stardust glittering.


Those are all the things I was gathered for making my decoration, I found the frame on a fancy shop here, so for having a shabby touch, I paint it with gesso white and brush it with smoky slate ink.
Before the gesso getting dry I put some embossing enamel and set them with heat gun.
Added some snow-text for made a winter memories.
Hope you will get inspiration  as well.

I would love to ask you to join me, let we start to count as we soon will meet the Christmas again!
what do you think about Christmas ? especially on the Christmas eve ?
... many reasons to have the happiness of Christmas, but for Him, the only reason for the Christmas is just because of us!
so ... This is Christmas.



I wish you get lots of inspiration from that beautiful song, as much as I do :)

Thanks for stopping on my blog.

With Love,
Yulis

Simon says Stamps - Christmas

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I have him on order, you made him into a beautiful frame, this would be perfect for a Xmas countdown also. Gorgeous coloring. I love xmas as we go to church on xmas eve and come home just our little family and exchange gifts. Xmas day is just celebrating Jesus! Go to church and rejoice and have the huge family over. Very beautiful song, oh I am longing for it!
What a nice post Yulis, thanks
Kelly

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful!! Will look lovely displayed in your home! Such a sweet image!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Sarah - Crea S said...

So beautiful!
Thank you for your lovely comment!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Unknown said...

Gorgeous frame and image. Love your beautiful creation.
Jasmina