Wednesday 24 October 2012

Jingle Bells .. Jingle Bells .. Jingle all the way !!

Hi ....
It's me on the tropical hot weather .. LoL

on the last Magnolia Ink number 5 - Turning leaves, my teamie Alberto surprised me with his card, "Speedy Hugos" yes.. that was amazing!!
I love to try something like that, but I haven't time to do it ..
and time goes by until I found one of Tilda that made me stuck on her : it was called Tripping Tilda!
when I saw her, I really want to have her ..
and in the meanwhile I just imagine if she dance along the song ;
 .. Jingle Bells.. Jingle Bells .. Jingle all the way! ...

LoL!!! I was laugh and keep smile to imagine that :D

and here the result :






List of materials :
Tripping Tilda, Holy Swirl, Jingle Jangle Snowflakes - A Christmas Collection :
coloring with Prisma color and Staedler ; Paper and brad - BoBunny Father Christmas ;
SU! Punch ; corner - Prima marketing ; Flowers, holy leaf, bells, half pearl, paper rafiah - my own stash ;
some scrap paper - Magnolia Old book and Holy Christmas song ; crackle paint picket fence and white gesso

That's my very first time to have a card with the moving image technique ; so I decide to give it to the most important lady in my life; and I  blessed to call her : Mother  :)

Hope you all will like my card this time too, and wish you ; be jolly ..be snowy (too early ..hohoho) and be happy !! 
.. Jingle Bells .. jingle Bells .. Jingle all the way!!!

So much love from my little corner,
Yulis

20 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Superb!!!! incredible coloring,Yulis!
Love it so much!

Christina C. said...

OMG.... this is brilliant design work! Love this technique!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the effect of Tilda running, very clever
Hugs Julie P

Kelly said...

I love what you said about your mother, you are indeed a women of integrity and Love.
Your card is just perfect, I love how you did this and it turned out perfect. Now you inspired me to try out the technique! Thanks
hugs Kelly

Only By His Grace said...

Wow yulis,
what a super job you did on this card. I love it.
Always feel that way about your Mother. Mine has gone to be with the Lord and I miss her every day
Hugs Maz

Suriana Ju said...

beautiful...like the coloring..!!

Candy said...

Oh my goodness - how beautiful!
Love your 'moving Tilda' - incredible!!!
Beautifully designed. Love the bells and how you have put 'snow' on them :o)
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Yulis, love the moveable effect you made on Tilda's image. This card is soo cool with those white paint and the desing is gorgeous :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Norma said...

Yulis, a precious card. I love your moving Tilda. Beautiful colour scheme. Love the vintage look.
Hugs,
Norma

Paula said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This is stunning, your masking technique is simply gorgeous. Your Mother will be very proud to receive this card!!!

Cathy Lee said...

Very cute and creative, Yulis. Tilda is adorable and love the moving effect. Fabulous.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fantastic movement Yulis!! And your coloring is AMAZING!

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome card. Gorgeous coloring and beautiful design. Love seeing her dancing along. Brilliant idea!

Rene said...

Lol! This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!
Rene :D

cathylynn said...

I love your technique! Fabulous card!
Cathy-Lynn

Chris said...

Oh Yulis, your card is so wonderful! I had forgotten all about this technique! I had used it years and years ago on a scrapbook page (once) and it left my mind like so many things do nowadays! Your end result is fantastic! Great job!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Elle said...

I love how you shadowed her! How clever and your card is so pretty.

Suzi Mac said...

Stunning Shadow card, love your design, colouring and papers.
Hugs
Suzi x

Cordine said...

Stunning card!
Hugs
Cordine

Unknown said...

Love this technique, Yulis. It looks great; well done!

Hugz,
Sandy