Monday 24 September 2012

a Tag Made with Love

Hi folks!!

I am really hope that everything just doing fine with you all,
this is my second post today, in the Hot weather here in my country :D
Today I share a tag!
which is make with my heart, it's about my support for my talented DT friends that will have demos and workshop on the upcoming The Big Magnolia Days,
you can read HERE for detail.
The white inspired by the gorgeous Magnolia store in Boras ( oh .... I wish I could be there someday LoL)
and I used Magnolia DP - Scandinavian map that I love much!
The center point is Tilda with Daisy and Mushroom from the latest Turning leaves 2012, I would love to say through my creation; my wish, my love and my smile sent  far away from the Tropical country to Sweden :)

here the pictures parade :)





Material list :
Bazzil paper - white, Magnolia DooHickey, sizzix emboss folder, TH dies, WOC flowers, lace, trim and pearl string from my stash, pearl pin, crackles paint - Rock candy, stardust stikles, Prima butterfly, Butterfly punch, mini bottle (I found it on local store), crackle accent on the Tilda's mushroom

Coloring and ink:
Stamped on Neenah paper with Versafine Onix Black
Coloring with Prisma color;
Skin : PC939 , 997 , 928
Hair : PC 947 , 917
Clothes and shoes : PC 1024, Cool grey 30% , PC 946
Bucket, Mushroom and flowers : PC 941 , 943 , 1012 , 914 , 911

For anyone who will come to Boras, enjoy your great day!
and that's all my post and sharing today, thank you for having here with me!

Love,
Yulis

I would love to playing on :
MDUC - White on White
LLC - Lovely lace and trim
TSTR -  The White challenge
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

23 comments:

Christina C. said...

Such a spectacular creation, Yulis!
Very creative!

Unknown said...

Hi Yulis,
Saw and liked this creation on Facebook yesterday. It's beautiful!!! Truly a piece of art. Amazing colouring and layout. So glad to see you enter the LLC challenge this month.

Hugz,
Sandy

P.S. Hopefully it won't be much longer now until you get your parcel. Yesterday when I tracked it, it said it had arrived in "unknown city", wherever that now may be?! :-)

Doris said...

wunderfull......only wunderfull

hugs Doris

Pam said...

Beautiful creation Yulis!!! Love it.
Hugs. Pam:)

Karen said...

THis is gorgeous!!! Just beautiful!!

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous tag, Yulis. I love the soft coloring on your Tildas. They are so beautiful.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Paula said...

Gorgeous!! I love this tag...wonderfully done and wonderfully colored.

Karen said...

What a gorgeous tag! Awesome design.

Karen

Kelly said...

yulis this is a gorgeous creation! I love the colors so soft and touch of blue with the beautiful white. Your dies add great dimension. I love it.

Norma said...

Yulis, gorgeous tag. Wonderful colour scheme. Love your use of both the full size and mini stamp of the same image--she's adorable.
Love the clock diecut.
Hugs,
Norma

Elizabeth Allan said...

So many delightful details in this gorgeous tag Yulis! You have nestled each and every one into perfect position. This piece shines!

rovianne said...

What a lovely card again Yulis. And the little tag is so cute

Linda Palmer said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love your beautiful work on this tag. Awesome design.

Rebecca Deeprose said...

A beautiful project Yulis, so wonderfully colored and embellished! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!!

Laura said...

Beautiful tag creation and gorgeous coloring! I really like your blog!

Laura C.

Eulanda said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs!!

Starr said...

Gorgeous!!! I adore your tag, it's so full of shabby goodness! Thanks for joining us at TSTR!

Elle said...

Your tag is beautiful! Nice work.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous tag, Yulis! Love the way you used both the "big" and the mini on the same tag. Beautiful coloring and lots of fab details. Thanks for sharing with us at the LLC september challenge! Hugs, Elizabeth

cabio's craft corner said...

Stunningly done project Yulis!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Yulis - this is totally gorgeous! Love all the textures and amazing layering and colouring.
Thanx so much for joining our White on White challenge this week at MDUC.
xXx

Kathleen said...

Hi Yulis, oh my how fabulous is this? Stunning details, beautiful colouring. One stunning tag!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC for our white on white challenge
Hugs
Kat xx

Chris said...

Oh Yulis, this is just breathtaking! I love every little detail! You did a wonderful job on the embellishments as well as the coloring. You should be so proud of this tag. It is perfection!

XO,
Chris Christensen