Wednesday 1 February 2012

Follow a Sketch - Stempel Magie GDT

Hi there ...
February is coming !!!
it's mean we are close to Valentine's day :)
I really hope i can made some valentine card this year as long as I can reach my carfty stuff without worried about my sons..
because they have their exam and some school project too
so i should be on their side to give my best support :)
and this time i wanna share my card following a sketch from Stempel-Magie Challenge, as i have my great chance to be their Guest Designer

This time i love to masking my Magnolia stamps together; Tilda with cosy heart, I love you and Lovely balloons.

This is the lovely sketch :

i put frosty white stickles on the heart and some glossy accent on the balloons

and for the sentiment; i do frame up the L O V E  from October Afternoon - mini market

other material : Doo hickey, MS punch, ribbons and flower

Challenges:
DOC - Love you
DYSU - Ribbons
Craft & me - Brighten up your day

I hope you can enjoy this February when the Love is in the air ...
I have more card to posting today HERE, my pleasure to have you visiting :)

Huge hugs,
Yulis

7 comments:

WencheP said...

Beautiful card, fabulous colouring. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

Beautiful - love all the details

kitten - DYSU team

Ayu (MimiPipi Craft) said...

Ci... so beautiful. And congrats yah kepilih jadi GDT. Semoga jadi DT...

Clarissa Schupp said...

This ist such a great work, love the colors and all the pretty details on this work.

xoxo Clarissa

Bianca said...

Yulis, both of your cards are so very wonderfull! xx Bianca

crafty amy said...

I really LOVE the way you have used Tilda and your card is gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

sara said...

beautiful card love all those stamps masked together thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x